Graphic Drawing Tablet are similar to mice or touchpads. Have you ever been messing around with your computer and wish you could be writing with a “pen”? Graphic tablets allow you to do that. Are you a new graphics tablet user? Do you find yourself getting frustrated with the pen and reaching for the mouse much of the time? For some people, the transition from using a mouse to using a tablet and pen is difficult. Sure, holding a pen is more natural and less strained for writing on paper. Using it with a computer can feel unnatural and counterintuitive at first. Hearing all about the benefits of pen over mouse doesn’t make it any easier to make the switch. The mouse is familiar. We know how to use a mouse with a computer with all our software.
Introducing Graphic Drawing Tablet – LED Artist Slim Art Stencil Drawing LightBox
A graphics tablet is an input device that can take the place of a mouse, trackpad, or trackball. These devices are commonly used with graphics software, but tablets aren’t just for artists. Many computer users appreciate the ergonomic benefits of a tablet and feel that the device reduces the risk of repetitive stress injuries. Wireless tablets are favored by many users, although these models tend to be more expensive. Other drawing tablets connect to the computer via a USB interface. Using a graphics tablet and pen can take a bit of practice. Artists who are accustomed to creating work using real-life media such as pencils and paint may find it challenging to get started with a tablet. Don’t give up; most veteran tablet users find that the device offers more precision and control than traditional art tools with practice. A step-by-step approach to using a graphics tablet will help users make the transition and develop a good technique.
Details items :
- Interface type: USB
- Screen size (diagonal): 13.3
- Type: Digital tablets
- Tablet width: 9.13inch
- Material: Acrylic
- Screen resolution: 3840×2160
- Tablet length: 13.15inch
- Model : Graphic Tablet for Drawing
- Power: 5V-12V / DC
- Power consumption: 2.2 W
Dimensions: 338x238x4mm (W x D x H)
- Ideal for stencil, 2D animation, calligraphy, embossing, scrapbooking, tattoo rendering, sketching, drawing, etc.
- Vision technology, flicker-free super-bright, eco-friendly LED with grid reference.
- With a compact and stylish design, LED light pad is thin and energy efficient.
- We use special acrylic surface, it feels like a glass shutter but much stronger than the glass.
- Practical for use on a desk or on the knees, easily assembled, worn, and tidy.
- Handle with care, do not use sharp metal objects, protect the surface work against scratches.
- Only to a safe working stable.
- Always use a safe dry place after use.
- 1 x LED Graphics Tablet for Drawing
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x Manual User